Locum tenens providers receive excellent compensation from day one on the job. As a qualified medical practitioner, you are paid accordingly and even gain some added benefits through locum tenens as well.
Locum tenens providers receive:
- Excellent compensation
(at least the median rate for the area)
- Ability to choose their own benefits
- Decreased administrative responsibilities
- Avoiding “office politics”
- Freedom to move/travel to exciting locations
- Experience working in a wide array of medical settings
- Travel and lodging expenses covered as needed
- Option to accept or decline any assignment
- More fulfilling career
- Opportunity to “brush up” on skills by seeing new patients in a different setting
- Independence to make their own decisions
- Guide their work schedule to fit their personal life
If these advantages are attractive to you, then locum tenens could be the perfect fit. Eskridge & Associates offers providers all the benefits of locum tenens, plus exceptional care specific to our agency. Locum tenens may not be for everyone, but those that choose this job placement opportunity are often happier and more satisfied.
Locum Tenens Compared to Permanent Placement
Locum tenens placement offers the opportunity for physicians to make an increased salary that could be significantly higher than that of their peers. This increase is often the result of a high demand for the position filled. However, there are factors such as specialty, location, and years of experience that will affect compensation. Locum tenens providers also do not have the long-term opportunities that permanent placement workers do, such as the possibility to earn the role of partner in the future.
Competitive pay is just one aspect of the compensation we offer our providers. As a provider, Eskridge & Associates treats you with the utmost care and helps to relieve the burden of job placement and accommodation logistics.